1.In accordance with the D. Lgs. 21/2014, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person buying the goods for purposes not associated with his professional activity, in other words, who doesn’t indicate in the order form a reference VAT) has the right to cancel the purchase contract for any reason, without giving explanations and without paying any penalty, except as mentioned in point 2.
1a. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a communication to www.argiolasantonio.com within 14 working days of receiving the goods. Such communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, addressed to:
Argiolas Antonio dei F.lli Argiolas S.n.c.
Via Garigliano, 12 – 09122.
Cagliari, Sardegna, Italia
Otherwise you can send a telegram or fax, always within the abovementioned time limit of 14 days, followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, peremptorily sent within 48 hours. Once we receive the return note, our customer service will quickly give to the customer the instructions for the refund of the goods, which must be made within 14 working days of receiving the same.
2. The return is only accepted under the following conditions:
– the law is applied to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise a refund only on one part of the product and keep the others.
– the product purchased must be in a perfect condition and returned in the original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory); Care must be taken to ensure the return product is packed well to avoid damage or loss of parts in transit. We recommend, when possible, to place it in a second box. It should be avoided in all cases the affixing of labels and tapes directly to the original package of the product;
– the law stipulates that the cost of returned items is the responsibility of the customer unless the goods are found to be faulty or delivered to you in error.
– until we receive the goods you are returning, they are your responsibility.
– if the item has been damaged in transit to us, we contact you to inform you of this (within 5 days of receiving it in our warehouse) so you can obtain a refund (in case of insurance) from the courier company you chose. In this case, the product will be made available to the client for its return, at the same time cancelling the request of refund from us.
– www.argiolasantonio.com is in no way responsible for goods that may get lost or damaged during shipping not insured.
– at their arrival in our warehouse, all products will be examined and appraised for any damages and tampering not due to the carriage. Products Returned which cannot be re-sold as new due to damage or wear and tear are subject to a reduction in the Refund given, no more than 10% of the total amount, however.
2a. Provided the item is returned unused, in its original saleable condition and in its original packaging, www.argiolasantonio.com will issue a full refund for the price you paid for it. lt is the responsibility of the customer to provide his bank details (Cod. ABI – CAB – current account of the holder of the certificate of purchase), so that we can proceed with a refund by bank transfer, which will be credited to your account within 14 working days.
2b. The right of withdrawal lapses definitively if:
The external and/or internal packaging is not original
– the item has some missing parts
– the item has been damaged in different circumstances
In case of loss of the right of withdrawal, www.argiolasantonio.com will return the goods purchased to the customer, charging freight to him.